State and federal officials have offered help to the students, who wonder about transferring to other colleges.
- How Corinthian's Student Body Measured Up Against Other For-Profits: 4 Takeaways
Michael Crow's prescription for colleges divides and inspires.
A master plan for the 21st century must have research at the core.
- The Catch in Arizona State’s Low-Cost Freshman Year Online: No Aid
The Digital Campus
Meet eight men and women who are helping to drive change through education technology.
In the News
See how your science knowledge compares with that of American citizens.
Two departments can mean twice the service and half the clarity when it comes time to make the case for tenure or promotion.
- Behind Mills College Chief’s Decision to Step Down, Faculty Tensions Loomed
- Attainment, Completion, and the Trouble in Measuring Them Both
- Conservative Think Tank Puts Pressure on North Carolina’s Colleges
- Students’ College Choices Aren’t Totally Rational (and That’s OK)
- Revisions Make a Key Loan-Repayment Plan More Inclusive, Yet More Targeted
- Republicans Agree on Spending Plan That Could Cut Student-Aid Money
- 5 Ed-Tech Ideas Face The Chronicle's Version of 'Shark Tank'
- What It Means to Reach for Carnegie's Top Tier